Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fazreen

Hi......

Cannot believe I'm actually posting Fazreen picture. Do you know how difficult it is for any of the family members to snap her photo.

She's my brother's eldest daughter... remember Syed Amirul Ariff in my earlier post...
Yupp ...she is the "evil sister" or rather the "spy" in the family. (he..he.. lol..lol.. she usually spy for me.. ) I call her Ayeen...

But dont get me wrong, she is the most caring person in the family that I can think of. She sms me and my sisters in KL almost every day. Same question...every day. Below are some of the usual stuff she ask us...

Ayeen : Wat Pe?
Ayeen : Kat Ne?
Ayeen : Makan Ape?
Ayeen : Keje Ke?
Ayeen : Dinner Pe?
Ayeen : Dah tido Ke? (this is usually very late at nite..)
Ayeen : Balik Ipoh Ke?

She's also the blurrrr one in the family. When she is in her blurrrr zone ... her brothers will bully her (lol..lol... it's actually fun to bully her coz she dont get angry so easy...in other words sporting la jugak ayeen ni.) Tapi bila time dia nak membuli orang lain....siap..the evilness nobody can stop.

Nak tau citer tak... there was one day.. uncle Haziran sms her and she reply to his sms...after a few sms (10 ada kot....) barula dia tanya.... siapa tu yang dok sms dengan dia.... (can you imagine ...sms someone that you tak kenal) Apa lagi uncle Haziran pun mula la mengorat Ayeen... she tried to call the handphone no... to listen to the voice.... (hehehehe..) Nasib baik bila uncle Hazirana sms nak jumpa dengan Ayeen, dia kat tak boleh I tak suka ada boyfriend-boyfriend.... Kalau dia kata OK.... siapla....KANTOI...

Ayeen's hobby is to collect beg.. So kalau nak beli apa-apa kat dia beli beg je ...guarantee she's happy.. Baju pulak dia tak suka seksi-seksi...simple but trendy.... tapi taste dia mahal giler... nak yang branded je....

This year she got the most expensive gift from me antara all the anak sedara... I bought for her 1 Prada T-shirt and 1 Guess T-shirt. (Original tau) She's not suppose to get duit Raya tapi entah macam mane...kene "PAU" jugak dengan dia.... she's really good at it.




What Amirul has his own car???????!!!!!!!!




Ok .. Da... need to rest and relex jap.


No comments: