Friday, September 5, 2008

Wonderfull Chat

Hi....

Yesterday....I had the most amazing chat with my neices and nephew. It lasted for hours....If not mistaken it started at around 10:30 am with my nephew and later join by the others .....and when we realise it was time to go back home.....lol...lol.... (in other words...semalam kat office keja gaji buta je you.....heheheheh...) well at least until about 3:00 pm. Coz at 3:00 pm Dr Siamang call me to discuss some issues. Whan to know who is Dr Siamang.....!!! I promise I will blog about him some other time.

I was like a mad women smiling and laughing alone in front of the PC. Everyone had so much fun. So many funny stories to tell. We also made fun of Didi who's just learning to use the PC.
Ayooo!!!!! tak sangka I ada anak sedara yang so "Rabun IT"......her respond was soooooo slow, but being part of the family..... she later pick up rather good... in fact she can even include in some animation...lol...lol coming from Didi...it's amazing....

Jangan mareeee ahhhh.... I know she probably reading this and say .......

Didi : Kurang asam punya maksu.....kutuk ye

Me : Nasib la...maksu nye blog....maksunye suka la....

Didi : Wait...nanti nak suruh Ayi ajar buat blog pulak

and if Ayi read this....which I think he would.....

Ayi : Kirim salam......tak dapat nak nolong nye....heheheh


Yesterday, we had buka puasa invitation with Deja Moss.... I suppose like thank you dinner for those who help out during her wedding recently. The food was very nice. The place was amazingly beautiful...the surrounding was like as if we were in Bali..... (walaupun tak pernah pegi...)

The "bengkang ubi kayu" was so...so...delicious... lembut and lemak
Amer had the ikan keli bakar......his the only one in my family yang makan ikan keli...(all because of Didi.... dia yang ajar Amer makan... and now if he feels like eating ikan keli ...myself and Haziran have to take him to the nearest Nasi Padang Restaurant... either Puti Bungsu or Sari Ratu.... lol...lol)

Enough about fooddddddddddddddd........making me hungry.... (for sahur yesterday I only had 1 cup of Milo....sob..sob....)

I'm actually rushing to finish up this posting coz my "evil" anak sedara - fazreen is waiting for me to call her...rather sms her my blog address....

Since she's so eager to read my blog.....I will tell a bit about her.... (in point form...ok easier lol...lol)

1. Full Name Sharifah Fazreen.....I call her Ayeen.
2. 14 years old....
3. Preety looking girl....but never want to wear skirt (...lol..lol..)
4. Just straighten her hair.... (according to her naughty but cute little brother she looks like
Ibraham Lincon now...) ...lol..lol can't wait to see her..
5. Very caring person.... she will be the only anak sedara yang call / sms me almost every day.
6. My spy ...(he..he..he..)
7. Like to eat a lot but never get fat
8. Very funny at times
9. Like to disturb her little brother Amirul (that is why he calls her the "evil sister")
10. Lastly.......she's not good at making Egg Sandwich.....

Will post her picture some other time......

Da.... got to go now....hubby waiting at the lobby .... I'm going home...

No comments: