Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So..so..so tired.

I need a rest indeed. So..so..so tired. Almost every night I slept around 1:00 am to finish up the orders for Raya cookies and be up again between 4:30 am to 5:30 am to prepare for sahur. Amer and Haziran usually will have something simple with Herbalife shake...

Last, Friday... I overslept and we all miss the sahur... Today, I woke up late.....5:00am. So can you image...(lol..lol.. like charlie chaplin working in the kitchen...hahaha) Haziran was upset coz according to him the alarm clock was thicking right next to me ....and I was still sound asleep. I guess I was just too tired.... I had so many things in my mind .... that I could not really sleep in peace....

Anyway.... forget about the sahur..... (lol...lol..)

Lupa nak cerita ... my boss has got another name now.... (since last Monday actually...)
He is now officially known as .........

"DR KALDAI"

Don't ask why..... coz if you ask than you should join him. Obviously... KALDAI is for stupid idiot....

Oh.. by the way, Dr Kaldai is getting his own "KANDANG" soon. We are now doing some renovation at the office to accomodate him.

I'm getting sick ..... with the smell of paint and the loud sound of knocking......it's really miserable here in the office. I wish I could go home and just have a nap for an hour or two ....and later continue with my baking... or maybe clean up the house.... especially the clothes...

Got to go now.... I just heard Dr Kaldai calling...... will continue later




No comments: