Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Syed Amirul Ariff...

This is Syed Amirul Ariff............. hehehe. This was taken during his recent birthday party. I did a small birthday party at my house this year for him.... the theme was Ben 10. Obviously the picture was taken and modified by none other than the "evil sister".....

Amirul..... jangan marahhhhh nanti cepat tua..... hahahahha

Gambar-gambar yang lain is the look of my house right now....
Wowwwww.....so messy with all the cookies ..... It's all over the place.....

At the Hall / Dining Area


At the kitchen entrance

Making thing worst..... I have got order for 15 kg of "Rendang Tok" to be delivered by this Friday.... sob...sob...... letih giler.....but wait till I see the $$$$$$$$$$$$ I'll be happy ever after....
lol...lol...lol... (nak bayar hutang la...)
I definately need to mention the "bayar hutang" coz otherwise.... all the anak sedara will start demanding for more duit raya..... especially the one in UK..... (I'm afraid that she might even claim consultation fees for teaching me how to start blogging....... tapi rasanya tak kot..... my anak sedara semua baik-baik.. ) hehehe....

Kitchen Area


See how difficult it is for Amer to switch on the TV...lol..lol..lol....


OK la... nak concentrate on my cookies now.....

Bye...bye....

1 comment:

Ka-E said...

Cet~
awal2 dh kate x nk bg duit raye..

isy2.. memangla saye baek.. tp baek2 pon nk duit raye gak.. haha..

psl blogging tu xde consultation fees.. FOC.. tp kalo nk bg lg bagus.. seperti biase.. ikut currency and cost of livimg kat UK ek? Hahahaha..