Monday, August 25, 2008

Now I'm really blogging

Ha...ha ha .. lol before I could even blog anything I have already publish the post. Isnt that funny... never knew that I could be so excited to blog. ha..ha...ha..

Let me tell you one secret, I have been wanting to blog since .....lol ..lol cant really remember when...it seems like century ago.. but never got the guts to do so until this morning when I was chatting with my niece ...by the way this is the link to he blog www.zoneofkae.blogspot.com

If you notice, the description looks the same......lol she's my niece, so what do you expect... we think alike.
I'm actually at work now and trying my very best to juggle both work and blogging and the same time....hahahhaha....lol ....lol not a good example at all. Dont blame me....it's my way to release my stressssssssssssssss......

Yesssssssssssss i am very stessfull now... my new indonesian maid ran away with her new boyfriend..... Yuni is her name.... she 23 year old, married with 1 daughter. Perhaps I should post her picture in here as "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE" haha.ha will try to do this tonite.

After treating her like part of the family (lol..lol) and she did this i'm really pisssss offfffff. Do you know that I have baught her 2 pairs of very nice baju kurung for the coming Hari Raya celebration. ughghghhhhhhhhhh

So......now, i'm seriously thinking to shift house.....perhaps somewhere near to my in-laws. At least they would be able to help me to monitor on certain things. ehmmmmm will let you know when I decide.

Ok...for now. Will definately post more......

1 comment:

Ka-E said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaa...
Hello world!!!! I'm the niece!!!
Hahahahaha...
Welcome to my aunt's new blog..
Don't forget to check out mine too..lol..

P/S: Sejak bile plak mak su ade maid name yuni ni? x pernahla ku tahu.. sampai die dh siap lari dgn bf baru org taw ni.. Isy2 updatela sket org yg jauh di rantau org nih.. huhu..