Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mummy

Today 26th. August is mummy's birthday.......

What can I say about my mother in-law ???? eeehhhmmmm so many that I'm not sure where to start........anyway....

It's people like her who can make a moment a little more special.....a day a little bit brighter ..... and life a little lot more easier.......

For Amer (my son)....she has always been there for him....... in fact today she's fetching him from school and look to his lunch and probably accompany him during his tuition class coz I have to attend a meeting in the office....eemmmmm boring..

Mummy is friendly, yes....indeed very friendly..she accept people the way they are without prejudice and that makes people feel comfortable around her...
At her age now, she kept herself busy doing a lot of charity work......especially with the Institute Jantung Negara . She's the Chairman of the IJN Charity Fund Foundation.... (sorry if I got her title wrong...) In fact, she's busy getting sponsor for the IJN Charity Golf which will be held sometime in October, 2008. So, if any of you wish to donate please let me know or you could contact IJN Foundation straight.

Actually, there are many more wonderful things she have done to us which some of them are too personal for me to share it or blog about it.....

So....I decided to write a poem for her instead...(lol....lol... if it's not good it has nothing to do with her..... it's my rusty writting skill)....he he he..


Mummy...... is she who spends sleepless night to make you sleep
Mummy...... is she who understands you from the very deep…
Mummy...... is she who will laugh and cry along with you
Mummy...... is she who teaches how to drink, eat and how to chew
Mummy...... is she who scolds you for all your bad
Mummy...... is she who will praise you for all your good
Mummy.......is she who will support you in any mood…
Mummy...... is she who accepts you in any situation
Mummy...... is she who motivates you for your every little creation
Mummy.......is she who gives you blessings at every step
Mummy…....is she who is always worried for your fate
Mummy.......is she who is different from all other
Mummy...... is she who is never comparable to any other…


How's that......... lol....I hope she's reading this...(but dont think so coz she does not know that I have my own blog ....and beside I have not taught her how to go to this blog yet...hehehe.)

Ok....got to go for the meeting now... I will try to post some pictures by today.

Bye...Bye... till next entry........

No comments: