Thursday, August 28, 2008

Delicious Lunch

Hii.....just came back to the office.....(lol..lol...) traffic was bad & with the heat today...I think I need to take 2 biji panadol ayo! yo!!!.... --- people who knows me can surely imagine how horrifiying this can be to me.... lol..lol (never like taking ubat....)

Ooopsss wrong topic (lol... lol...) - suppose to blog about what I had for lunch.

I had the most wonderful lunch ever....my son Amer cooked for me Baked Macaroni....- delicious......(well... it does not look good ...but it tasted marvelous)

Earlier this morning I cooked for him Chinese Fried Rice and kept it in the oven so that he could have it for his lunch. His home alone today ..... since my *idiot maid runaway... (uugghhhhh)
He called me at about 10:00 am this morning and I told him that I might come back to see to his lunch.. meaning I will accompany him for a very short period of time la...since I have to rush back to the office.

So sweet and caring of him to actually bake the macaroni for me coz.. the fried rice I made was just enough for him......and he would have figure it out that I would not have time to stop to pack lunch for myself.....

I'm so proud of him....... and even if the macaroni does not look good (hangus the top part)..... it still tasted really good. Just like the Italian way... THANK YOU AMER and LOVE YOU.

Amer..... really likes to cook.. his ambition is to be a great celebriti Chef in future.....(Wowwww)
and I think he could... he's got the talent and interest.... all he need now is to learn and work hard for it.

Last 2 weeks he cooked "Sup Tulang Ketukkkkk" for both Oni and Tok-Tok. It was very nice.
I have got a video tape while he was actually cooking... maybe I will include it later for all to see.... (I'm very sure his not going to like it and be very angry to me for doing so....but I don't care .... I'm his mother.....hehehe and it's my blog...so I can do whatever I like....)

His roast chicken was not too bad to... plenty of brown mushroom sos on top of it.. with whipped potato.

His going to be 12 years old this October..... I'll give him another year or two....I'm sure he could do many more wonderful dishes..... and thanks to Asian Food Channel (Astro - 703) -definately make things much easier for both Amer and me.... (and others who enjoy cooking and baking....)

His first ever dish was scramble egg - thanks to my nephew Ayi who taught him how to do it. I was about 8 years old ...
Of coz ... the noodle....MM. Who does not know how to cook MM....(daaaaa lol.. lol) everybody does and love MM.

Wonder what is MM????......what else could it be.... MAGGIE MEE la (lol... lol)

Gosh......I have to rush for my appointment now..... (lol ..lol)

Bye..bye..

No comments: