Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Amer's Blog

Just go to know that Amer too has a blog.....
Interesting .....
I must make sure i read it ...like everyday to see his latest update....wakakakaka

It's nice to know that he has a group of good friends ....naughty just like any other children but they respect each other in their own ways....they dont hide their feeling, just let it out...
In a way it is good... meaning they are able to express themselves.
I know quite a number of his friend.......namely

Farid
- a malay boy but I never heard him and amer speaking in Malay before.....durrrghhhh

Rachel
- I like to call her the sweet young gangster....coz I think she's capable of bullying any boys in school


Jessica

- The JB #1 fan. I think the boys bully her too. She is suppose to be amer's daughter or something..

Marsha
- She i think is one of the girl football star in the school. Amer and her is taking the same school van ......I think.

BURNLEKHA
- This i think is a combination of 2 names.....and both are suppose to be annoying....ummmmhhhh I must meet up with them and see how annoying can they be...

Brian Wang
-uuuummmmhhhhhh what can i say about this boy.......owh yes now I remember I need to go to his mom's shop for shoes and handbag............I likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,


Mizan
- He plays hockey for the school....I think.

Abraham
- the chubby & cute boy....

Nishan
- Not sure if I get his name right....but his the funny boy that call me a teacher....hahahah do I look like one....I dont think i can be a good one...I would probably spoil my students. They probably bully me just like all my nephew an nieces did...............

No comments: